Thursday, February 16, 2006

Welcome to the Official Eric Abla Personal Training Blog

I look forward to providing my readers with useful fitness tips, weight loss and nutritional plans and advice related to the different parts of the body and how to create a more ideal you.

Although the are quite a few personal trainers in New York City, I think of myself as one of the most passionate. Spending much of my time in Europe playing as a professional Vollyball champion player, I've trained with the best and now I look forward to instilling my knowledge on my clients and blog visitors alike.

Here you will find a plethora of fitness links, advice, tutorials and articles all specific to personal training regimens.

Feel free to attain a free personal training session in NYC with an expert personal trainer (manhattan and surrounding buroughs).

No comments: